How do I know if I should get tested?
If one or more of the following points applies to you, contact Hope & Help Center today to set up an appointment with one of our experienced HIV and hepatitis C testing counselors.
- You’ve had sex with someone who is HIV-positive or whose status is not known since your last HIV test.
- You have injected drugs (including steroids, hormones or silicone) and shared equipment or tools (such as needles and syringes) with others.
- You have exchanged sex for drugs, money or the like.
- You have been diagnosed with or have sought treatment for a sexually transmitted disease.
- You have been diagnosed with or have sought treatment for hepatitis or tuberculosis (TB).
- You have been sexually assaulted.
- You are planning to get pregnant or you are pregnant.
- You have had sex with someone who the above points could apply to or someone whose sexual history is unclear.
Our testing locations:
- 750 South Orange Blossom Trail Suite 268 Orlando, FL 32805
- 1935 Woodcrest Drive Winter Park, FL 32792